There was no wiping the smile off my face (and perhaps a little tear!) when this absolutely stunning wedding arrived in my inbox from Lucy Spartalis Photography. Bek & Lee’s wedding was utterly splendid and from the fashions to the vintage cars, to the gorgeous rustic venue I couldn’t imagine a more perfect day!
To set the scene Lucy remembers….
Bek + Lee are young and blissfully in love, and had a super pretty and sweet wedding in Inglewood Estate with their close friends and family. They decided not to have a reception, because all they wanted after they said ‘I do’ was to have a quiet dinner at their favourite restaurant, just the two of them.
- Their personal newspaper: Lee Sampson (The groom made it himself!) Sampson Inc
- Dress: Karen Willis Holmes
- Shoes: Allanah Hill
- Bridesmaid’s dress: Allanah Hill
- Groom’s Attire: Top Shop
- Groomsmen’s attire: Top Shop
- Venue: Inglewood Estate
- Car Hire: Triple R Car Hire
- Florist : Floral Accent (Strathmore)
- Hair: Elizabeth Tedesco at True Colours (Bay St Port Melbourne)
- Makeup: Tanya Guccione
- Headpiece: Linda Gorringe Couture
- Earrings: Barnetts Jewellery